Background

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Three Decades

Needless to say, I am pretty emotional today. Not because I turned 30...but because when I think about what the last three decades of my life have been made up of, I feel pretty blessed. I have a wonderful family. I've been educated at fantastic schools. I've made great friends along the way. I am lucky to share my life with a husband who truly is my best friend and thinks about my needs before his own (I try to do the same;)). I've traveled all over the place. I've gotten to grow as a leader through my lifelong commitment to my sorority. I am fortunate enough to have shelter and food and anything I could ever need. I'm hopeful to have eternal life because I have God in my heart. Man, this has got to be a good life. 
















































1 comment:

  1. Roomie! love the pics you just posted ... but it looks like I didn't shave my armpits that day ... wth?! lol

    ReplyDelete