Background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Recruiter on the Road: Indy

I do love downtown Indianapolis!






No, I'm not a Colts fan...but I felt Lucas Oil Stadium needed to be showcased, since I was in the area.


Street parking is MUCH cheaper in Indy than Chicago, and I walked right into some street fest. I think it was a kick off for the Salvation Army's annual holiday bucket campaign. There was a live band attempting to sing Adele and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.



Downtown is a bit ripped to shreds right now. Lots of construction going on and getting in my way.


Still plenty to see though.














The Indiana War Memorial is just beautiful! How happy was I to find this gem on my walk?








I could've spent all day wandering around the city, but this girl had to eat since she overslept and missed the Hampton free breakfast :(


After tonight's event at the Carmel Ritz Charles, only two events will stand between me and the end of travel season. Do not fear, I will continue to blog about crafts and touristy things and books and home decor and general musings of life even when I'm not bound to the road:)

No comments:

Post a Comment