Background

Monday, October 10, 2011

Recruiter on the Road: Atlanta

My seasons are all messed up. Last week I went to Chicago and packed for fall; it was 80 degrees. This week I am in Atlanta and packed for summer; it is rainy and 65 degrees. I just can't get it right! I made a long drive to Atlanta even longer by driving up to Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga. Saw Rock City. It was a bust. Not a single barn! Luckily I saw a few on the drive through Kentucky.




What a beautiful fall drive!



No barns in Rock City, but their mascot is an elf, which was fun, and I found some other cool signage.








And I found a fireworks store with the coolest of old ferris wheels!









While heading back to I-75 toward Atlanta, I ran across this old building, which I had to drive on a restricted access road to get close enough to...whoops!




I've been at Alpha Delta Pi Executive Office all day for technology meetings (more on that tomorrow), and this afternoon I'm headed to Marietta for the see blue. Preview Night! Does someone have a hot tip on the See Rock City barns and where they are located? So bummed I missed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment