Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Taking Flight

In one week and two days...I will embark on a month of travel.
First, I should mention that I Hate Flying.


Leg One (two plane rides) Leg Two (two plane rides) Leg Three (one plane ride, shew) Leg Four (three plane rides) Leg Five (three plane rides). Leggo.

The anxiety started last night, when I realized that Leg Four requires me to get to the airport at about 9am. Fine, right? Except my husband will already be long gone to the hospital at that point. So now I have to figure out how to get to the airport. And the thoughts started rushing...

Now, I am a much better flier when accompanied by the hubs. But that's just leg three...the one stop shop.
For those other legs, with the numerous layovers, it's just little ol' me. So to help me with my pre-flight anxiety...please don't share your worst inflight horror stories. Instead, tell me what to pack in my carry on to occupy my time!

It's not so bad...because all of those flights will take me here...
Arizona Biltmore
Then here...

Orlando, Universal Studios
And lastly...HERE...

Edinburgh, SCOTLAND!
I'll use this blog to keep you updated on my many travels; the people I'm meeting, the sights I'm seeing, the food I'm eating!

Now, I've got some serious packing to do...two completely different climates, although I do have one day at home to change suitcases!

No comments:

Post a Comment